If your warehouse has the Scan & Pack module set up to ship out orders, they can also receive shipments as well.
Navigation: Please contact email@example.com to get access to module.
Note: Must have a shipment created and released in Blast Ramp first.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Select Warehouse Provider from the drop down menu.
- Select Brand.
- Select Task Type, in this case Inbound.
- Select Inbound Menu, in this case Verification.
- Click No Label.
- Then re-select the Brand > Select the Shipment
- Start scanning your first product item by either the UPC or SKU that you want to fill that bin.
- The SKUs will display below with the current quantity Remaining vs. Qty Scanned.
Note: You an either keep scanning each product and the Qty Scanned will change or you can click Edit (beside the SKU) and manually enter the Qty Scanned.
- Once you have filled your first bin > click End Pickbin.
A label will display for you to print and stick to the box with a barcode to scan the location and SKU.
- Click Continue to do the next box. It will bring you back Scan SKU page, to start scanning your next SKU's until all products are scanned.
- Click End Pickbin once done with that shipment you are receiving.
In Blast Ramp go to Receiving > Finalize an Inbound Shipment > select the shipment > GO.
You will see that all the quantities are filled in and you just now finalize the shipment so the units will be available to fill orders.