Easiest is to create the SKUs or Upload the Linelist in Blast Ramp first, then Blast Ramp can send a copy to Brandboom without having to import into Brandboom separately.
- Make sure that a Linesheet/Season has been created for Brandboom in Blast Ramp
See Setting up Linelist/Seasons
- Check that a Price List is associated to Brandboom's pricing (ex: Wholesale, Retail) in Blast Ramp
See Setting up System Price
- Check all sizes are setup in the Sizescale page
See Setting Up Size Scale
- Navigate to: Advanced > Utilities > Upload Linelist via Copy and Paste from Excel
- With the products list exported from Brandboom’s Products page, paste the content into the first box.
Fill out the second section as indicated below:
Field Column in Excel Instructions SKU 1 Must be in the hyphenated format of the style-option-size. If not filled out, Brandboom will automatically generate this upon product export from Brandboom Product Description 2 Color Description 3 Season/Linelist Code 4 Are these SKUs in apparel format (style-color-size)? YES UPC Code 5 Suggested Retail Price 6 Product Category 1 7 Product Category 2 8 Product Category 3 9 Product Category 4 10 Product Category 5 11 WHSL* 12 *Assuming the name of your target wholesale price list is the WHSL price list RTL* 13 *Assuming the name of your target retail price list is the RTL price list Select warehouse(s) to post linesheet to: You should choose the warehouse that you have set up integration for
- To complete the upload:
See Upload Linelist by Excel Import