When sending an email to support desk, please include:
- The portal/brand/warehouse where you encountered the error
- The steps taken prior to the error received
- screenshot will save typing
To take a screenshot:
On a Mac
- Press Command-Shift-4. The pointer changes to a crosshair pointer.
- Move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot.
- Drag to select an area. While dragging, you can hold the Shift key, Option key, or Space bar to change the way the selection moves.
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. To cancel, press the Escape (esc) key before you release the button.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop
- Attach to your email to email@example.com
On a Windows 7 or newer
- Open Snipping Tool (in the Accessories Folder)
- In the dropdown menu next to New, choose Rectangular Snip
- Define the area you like to take screenshot of by highlighting with the cursor/mouse
- In the Snipping Tool, your selection will be displayed. You are perform any edits you want, such as highlights or annotation.
- To Save, select File > Save As. Save to desktop to easily find
- Attach the saved screenshot to email.